Dubai has become the new ”Place to be”. It is considered as one of the most luxurious and fancy place in the world. I have been there 3 times in the last few years, so if you are looking for top things to do while in Dubai, you found the right place!
Dubai is one of the most international cities in the world and all the major companies, all the most popular chefs have established themselves there. You will find everything you want in Dubai, there is so much to do there!
1. Skydiving over Dubai and admire the Palms and the World
Have you ever skydived or are you dreaming of skydiving? Then, stop hesitating and do it in Dubai, it will be a unforgettable experience!
2. Visiting the Burj Khalifa
It is the highest tower of the world, so it’s not surprising that you will get an awesome view of the city! And of course, it’s pretty cool to go on top of the world!
3. Admiring the fountains show at the foot of the Burj Khalifa
Take your time and enjoy several fountains shows! It runs every 15 minutes with a different song, so it’s always different and special, just enjoy!
4. Shopping in a souk in Madinat Jumeirah and having an amazing view at Burj-al-Arab
It is kind of a modern souk but from there, you will have a wonderful view on the Burj-al-Arab, this world famous luxury hotel!
5. Taking a tour in the desert in a Jeep
Many companies offer to go on a ride in the desert, jump on the dunes and enjoy a dinner in the middle of nowhere. You will also have the chance to take a ride in an ATV and smoke shisha, it’s a pretty dope experience!
6. Renting a car and going outside of Dubai
For example, you can go to the other emirates, Abu Dhabi for example! The road is pretty cool and the city has some amazing stuffs to offer!
7. Visiting the Aquarium in the Dubai Mall
This is one of the biggest aquarium in the world and it lets you get a close look on amazing animals, like sharks, stingrays, etc. It is located in Dubai Mall, so after the visit, you can just go shopping!
8. Going shopping in one of the many shopping malls (Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, etc.)
In Dubai, you will find some of the biggest shopping centres in the world, so just enjoy and spend all your money 😉
- Avoid going there in July or Summer as it is really hot, and avoid going to there during the Holy Month of Ramadan (a lot of restaurants are closed during the day and you can be fined if you eat or drink publicly…).
- If you want to really enjoy Dubai, be prepared to spend a lot of money! It is a really expensive city and a lot of activities cost a lot money!